Aquacure Damproof - WA2108
Aquacure as premium quality of Cementitious Styrene based primer that binds with existing bare cement surfaces to form a barrier against moisture and alkali
- Is a single pack water barrier coating to treat the effects of rising and penetrating damp
- To be used directly onto bare cement as a sealer against alkaline attack, water penetrating, rising damp and in areas where damp course is damaged or missing.
- IMPA AQUACURE is supplied as a off-white paste.
- It preserves the integrity of the substrate by preventing the loss of soluble salts.
- The film has excellent adhesion and do not need a additional primer for waterbased paints.
- IMPA AQUACURE reacts with moisture in the substrate forming an impenetrable barrier through which the movement of water and dissolved salts is not possible.
- Can withstand 2 bar back pressure (6meter water head) making it ideal for basement & underground internal waterproofing